Microsoft Office Specialist India Championship
- Kedar Joshi has won the Microsoft Office Specialist India Championship in MS Word 2013. He is one of the six finalists from India to go to Texas,USA to participate in the World Championship.
School wins ISA Award
- The School has been awarded the prestigious ISA award (International School Award) by the British Council for the second consecutive term beginning from 2015 till 2018.
School milestone achievements
- • Has been consistently graded as one of the ten best schools in the north western region in Mumbai by the Hindustan Time Survey
- • Has been recognised within the 110 best schools in India by the Education world magazine
- • Is accredited with the International School Award by the British Council
- • Is awarded and certified as one of the 4 best schools in India for successfully promoting environment protection by the environment focus group
- • Is a member of Royal Society for Chemistry
Student achievements at the international level
- • Participated and cleared exams in Math and Science conducted by NASA and visited NASA
- • Winning gold medal at the archery competitions conducted in South Africa, USA, Malaysia
- • Representing the country through Premier India Football Academy in football.
- • Representing the country at the junior level International World Speed Skating Championship
- • Making a documentary film screened at International Children’s Film Festival
- • Winning a trip to Silicon Valley as a prize for an award-winning reply to a question posed by the then President of India – Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- • Qualifying at the worldwide competition on Microsoft Office conducted by CERTIPORT
- • Qualifying for the International Level at the Iken Scientifica Competition conducted by Mexus
- • Qualifying at Spell Bee competition held by Spell Bee International
- • Participating in the vocals and instrumental music competition conducted by the Trinity Guildhall, London
- • Participating in Commonwealth programmes in sports, music and drama and script writing competition
- • Recorded a song for the Global Jazzatronica Youth Movement USA
- • Participation in Harvard Model United Nations
- • National Cadet Corps student selected for participating in the Republic Day Parade in New Delhi.
- • Playing for Handball tournaments organized by National Handball Federation and Football tournaments and Judo
- • Achieving fourth place in athletics
- • Winning gold, silver and bronze medals at National Level in Karate Competition organized by Japan Karate Association
- • Representing Maharashtra at National Level in National Handball Championship
- • Achieving eighth rank at the National level in the International Informatics Olympiad.
- • Selected to represent school at National level in National Talent Search competitions.
- • Publishing first online newspaper named MOSAIC under the Papyrus Clubs Programme with an artwork by one of the students being selected as ‘Editor’s Pick’ of the month
- • Selected to represent talent on National Television – rendering a song
- • Invited to play violin on National Television
- • Securing the first rank in the State in the International Informatics Olympiad
- • Winning first and third prizes at State level PowerPoint Presentation on ‘Safe to Sustain Environmental Practices’
- • Winning gold, silver and bronze medals at the State Level in Skating Championship organized by District State Organization
- • Winning silver and bronze medals at the State Level in Inter-school Martial Arts (Judo) competition organized by Mumbai School Sports Association
- • School winning the first prize and qualifying for National level Music competition conducted by Bharat Vikas Parishad
- • Winning silver and bronze medals in the Mayor Cup tournament
- • Scouts and guides winning RajyaPuraskar awards
- • Securing second rank in Maharashtra in Hindi Public Examination
- • Securing ranks at the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination
- • School choir winning the first prize in Education Department competition
- • Action research project on ‘Waste Management’ selected for State Level presentation
- • Selected for regional level competition in Action Research – National Science Congress
- • Representing the school at The Mumbai Model United Nations conducted by NMIMS, Rotaract Club, D.G.Khetan International School.
- • Winning DNA Junior Journo Award – an initiative by DNA newspaper
- • Selected to perform at Raj Bhavan
- • Winning the first prize in instrumental music competition
- • Winning gold, silver and bronze medals at Judo competition conducted by District Sports Organization
- • Securing the third position in Handball for under-17 boys and the relay race in competitions conducted by the District Sports Organization.
- • Consistently winning prizes in various competitions like Science projects, creative craft, drawing, elocution, music, dance at the Ward level Interschool competitions conducted by the Education Department and reputed organizations like the Salaam Bombay Foundation, Dell etc.
- • Achieving ranks and scholarships in external exams like the Cyber Olympiad, National Science Olympiad, and Scholarship Exam.
- • Selected as one of the Best Speakers at the Model United Nations conducted by the Singapore International School (a competition for International schools)
- • Participating in the Drama Competition (a One Act Play) for schools organized by the National Centre of Performing Arts (NCPA)
- • Being invited to participate in the Kala Ghoda Children’s Festival
- • Being invited to sing and motivate the athletes of the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon
- • Western choir participated in music competition conducted by the British Council