The curriculum is designed to meet the requirements of the Cambridge Primary which further leads to the prestigious International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) qualifications. Students from the age group of 2.5 – 5 years learn the necessary skills and information that will ensure success in mastering the world class content of the Cambridge course.
The curriculum is implemented using the play-way method and includes consciously planned activities for physical, social, emotional and cognitive development.
- Designed for the age group of 5 to 11 years. It is an excellent framework for learning in the primary years and provides a solid foundation for progression to secondary education.
- It develops English language, mathematical and scientific skills through its curricular stages in these subjects. The syllabus for Primary also includes Social Studies, Marathi and Hindi. The students go through the mandatory evaluations of the school.
- At the end of primary stage the students can opt for the Primary Checkpoint exam in English, Math and Science, in the month of April.
- It is a framework for educational success of students approximately 11 to 14 years of age.
- Apart from English, Math and Science, students also study Social Sciences, Hindi and Marathi and appear for the mandatory evaluations of the school.
- At the end of the Secondary 1 stage the students can opt for the Secondary 1 checkpoint examination in English, Math and Science, in the month of April/October.
Cambridge Secondary 2 / International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- The courses are designed for students aged 14 to 17 years and provide broad and balanced study across a wide range of subjects, using learner-centred and enquiry-based approaches to learning.
- Learners take the internationally recognized Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) qualifications at the end of Cambridge Secondary 2.
We offer a wide range of subjects in our school for International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE):
- English - 1st Language
- Hindi / French - as Foreign Language
- Mathematics - Core and Extended
- Business Studies
Besides the academic subjects, the students in the Primary and Secondary sections learn co-curricular subjects like-
- Physical Education.
Story telling classes are held in the lower grades. Educative field trips related to the topics in the curriculum are taken. All this ensures that the school successfully practices the dictum ‘learning by doing’.
The course material and textbooks for all the stages are endorsed by the Cambridge International Examinations board.