Learn from Industry Leaders
Take Courses, Quizes online earn badges and certificates
• To make students learning effective and meaningful the school provides
• Colourful, bright,well ventilated classrooms with interactive t boards in all classrooms.
• A well stocked library to cater to a variety of literary and intellectual tastes
• staff library with latest reference books
• Airconditioned staff rooms for teachers to work in a relaxed environment
• Airconditioned , technology aided workstation for staff
• Computer laboratories enabled with the latest software with provision for each child to work individually
• Three science laboratories that cater to physics , chemistry and biology streams
• Mobile English and Math lab
• Spacious bright music and dance room
• Well equipped audio visual room
• Canteen facility with a variety of healthy snacks and food
• Bus service to key routes .
• Student and Parent suggestion box.
• Administrative wing that looks after smooth functioning of administration.
• Basket ball and hand ball courts as well as table tennis facility
• An expansive courtyard for games and sports as well for assembly sessions
• Safety measures against natural calamities and otherwise.
• HRD and Research Departments: the school is one of the pioneers in starting an in house HR department. This caters to staff welfare, school climate, school policies programmes as well as conducts training and workshops for parents, students and teachers of the school.
• The Research department helps the school by providing all curricular material as studies latest trends in education.
• CARE Centre [Counselling and Remedial education ] This department of the school consists of professionally trained and qualified counsellors, special educators and remedial teachers . It is accessible to all students teachers and parents.
Extra curricular opportunities are provided by the school for students who can opt for them by choice. Some of them are:
Skating, karate, dance, drama, violin.
Staff Development Programmes
• Regular upgradation in teaching methodologies
• Orientation to changes in curriculum
• Life Skills Programmes
• Teacher training
• Teachers’ Day celebrations
• First aid
• Self grooming
• Health care
• Money management