Parents’ participation is very important in the education and development of their children. If parents and teachers take responsibility for the child then the child can grow to his/her maximum potential.
To establish a relationship between parents and school, the school offer a number of programmes for parents:
- 1. Parent orientation to oreint the parents of new students to school system.
- 2. Parent teacher association consisting of elected parent members and teachers of every class. They discuss the growth and development of the school in relation to student curricular activities and programmes.
- 3. Parent teacher meetings to share overall growth and progress of students as well as address general queries.
- 4. Access days and open house days to discuss issues of students, student progress report and how teacher and parent together can contribute to the welfare of the student.
- 5. Annual events to enable parents to see the talent of children in action
- 6. Parent workshops, and seminars to discuss and understand about parenting and managing children in different age groups.
- 7.Career Guidance and Career Awareness Programme to help parents understand the aptitude of their child and help them make informed choice regarding their child’s future course of study and careers.